CEO Barcode Multimedia, Bello Shagari Reveals The One Thing He Does When Chasing A 'Bigger Goal', Tweeps React



The multi-award winning Youth Activist had told his followers the one thing he does when chasing a bigger goal, thereby spurring reactions, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.


In the evening hours of yesterday, popular Youth Advocate cum Businessman, Muhammad Bello Bala Shagari, revealed to his 65.7k followers (on Twitter) the one thing he does when chasing a bigger goal. In the missive, the alumni of Middlesex University, London, stated that he sacrifices smaller ones.


"When I’m chasing a bigger goal I sacrifice the smaller ones despite the pains and the temptation".


In reaction to his post, our reporter gathered that a fair chunk of his followers replied, sharing their thoughts - here's an excerpt.


@LINDA_LUZ, 'Good advice'; @jejeolusegun1, 'r u part of the award ooni of ice awardee last yr or yr b4..our former president grandson..if it's u..I like ur speech. Keep it up', among others.


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments