Again, Student Appreciates Forexlyfe CEO, Olanrewaju Hazeez [Fx.professor], Says Just Want To Appreciate You For All You Have Done In My Life

 


The UK-based Forex Trader had shared a screengrab of the testimonial he received from a winning student. In the dm, the man expressed gratitude to him, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.


The man, Olanrewaju Hazeez, popularly known as Fx.professor, is very much concerned about the success/financial freedom of humanity. The Ibadan native who launched his firm, Forexlyfe, in 2019, has helped many youths become financially independent through his courses.


Taking to his Instagram story yesterday, the popular FX Trader shared a screengrab of the testimonial he received from an excelling student. In the direct message, the man expressed gratitude to the successful Entrepreneur and Coach.


"Good evening sir.


"Today is my assessment sir and I pass it. I just want to appreciate you for what you have done in my life - thank you so much - I really appreciate sir".


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments