Wanna Troll Me, You Better Be Fine Oh Because I Go Block You, Reality TV Star, Praise Comes For Female Trolls
The 29-year-old Fitness Trainer had shared a post on his social media handle in which he lashed out at female trolls. Warning ugly trolls not to cast aspersions at him, the entertainer said he is very much not happy this year, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.
Popular Nigerian Reality TV Star cum Ballroom Dancer, Praise Tochukwu Nelson, professionally known as Praise, took to his Instagram stories yesterday to throw shades at female trolls. In the post, the Enugu native stated that ladies who derive pleasure in criticizing him would do well to be beautiful, else they risk getting blocked.
"If you are a lady and wanna troll me, you better be fine oh because I go block you...I no get joy this year 🤣🤣🤣"
Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Praise Nelson contested in the BBNaija season 5 Lockdown edition (2020). The celebrity who holds a degree in Mass Communication from the University of Abuja, is a professional ballroom dancer.
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/
Comments
Post a Comment