Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe To Reduce Cook's Salary Over Inability To Fix 'Afang Soup', Fans React

 


The 'Afefe Ife' actress had in a social media post revealed that she was treated to a good 'Afang soup' in Uyo, just as she dubbed that of her cook 'nonsense'. In reaction, a slew of her followers dropped comments, Pokovirtuousbog has shown.


In the afternoon hours of today, popular Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe, took to her verified Instagram handle to disclose to her 10.3million followers her experience eating Afang soup in Uyo State. Speaking further, she dubbed that of her cook 'nonsense', just as she said she'll reduce her salary when she returns home.


"Omo I just had Afang soup in Uyo and realized that the one my cook has been making is 'Afoong' ha! That woman has been giving me nonsense! I am definitely reducing her salary by the time I get back!!! No one should beg me oh


"I hope I don't get fat by the end of this production

@strictly_weightloss I’m sure gonna be needing new supply of products! 😂"


Enjoy my state very well, says followers


Our reporter gathered that a lot of them couldn't care less about her cook whose salary will be slashed, as they shared their thoughts - here's an excerpt.


Omah_nwogu, 'Employ me make I come dey cook Afang soup for you'; em.erald4632, 'You're welcome to Akwa Ibom ma'; thepreciousakpan, 'You've seen the light! Hallelujah'; Jenibabe20, 'Dahs not how we roll in this Lagos'; miz_pwesh, 'Stray bullet don go hit cook', among others.


Source: https://pokovirtuousbog.com.ng/

Comments