Music: 'Different Ways' By Cornel VII | Download | Lyrics

 


The budding Nigerian Rapper who is very much admired for his rap skills, has released his first single for the year entitled 'Different Ways', Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


The man, Cornelius Bunalayefa Gilbert, professionally known as Cornel VII, 25, is not a newbie in the Nigerian music industry - albeit he's relatively unknown. The Oporoma native who started making music since 2008, has a number of songs to his name including 'Buddha'.


The musical piece, 'Different Ways' which was produced by controversial Entertainer, Diamhorn, talks about the hardship he experienced like every other Nigerian youth - except that his mother died over lack of money to give her a good treatment, hence his decision to employ 'different ways' to gain financial freedom


~ But everything changed in a sec when he called back and said she've left me

RIP my mumsy 

Let your light shine down on me

Cast away every brokenness

Crown me with your glorious innocence

Help me with all of my challenges 

Fake people and too many savages

I don't want know Money embarrassment ~





CORNEL VII - DIFFERENT WAYS LYRICS 


(INTRO) 

oh

oh oh oh

oh oh 

oh oh oh

oh oh 

oh oh oh


(CHORUS:)

Different ways (different, what?)

I must get that pay (money)

Money goin'long like fucking hair (what?)

All of my guys riding their waves (ompa)

Ompadec street,we started there (real life)

Now we out here we reping the BABE (okay)

Born kings and queens but we ain't know heir

If you jonz, you go carry ham all in your head (yo?)

Boy get that pay, get that pay ah ah


(VERSE:)

It was 8 o'clock in the morning when my dad first called me

And he was like son, you better pray hard, me and your mom we're coming

Man I felt so excited cuz I know how long I've waited to hear this

But everything changed in a sec when he called back and said she've left me

RIP my mumsy 

Let your light shine down on me

Cast away every brokenness

Crown me with your glorious innocence

Help me with all of my challenges 

Fake people and too many savages

I don't want know Money embarrassment

So I pray that the money keep coming in different what?


(CHORUS:)

Different ways (different, what?)

I must get that pay (money)

Money goin'long like fucking hair 

All of my guys riding their waves (ompa)

Ompadec street,we started there (real life)

(ompadec street we started there)

Now we out here we reping the BABE (okay)

Born kings and queens but we ain't know heir

If you jonz, you go carry ham all in your head (yo?)

Boy get that pay, get that pay ah ah


Download song at https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments