Mixed Reactions Trail Bobrisky's Post, Feel Free To Knack Your Head On The Wall, But Please Don't Spoil It

 


The Ebute Metta-born celebrity had in a social media post advised followers not to develop 'high blood pressure' over his post, thereby spurring social media users to drop comments, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.


Approximately an hour ago, popular Nigerian Crossdresser, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, better known as Bobrisky, took to his verified Instagram handle to offer a piece of advice to social media users who are obsessed and worried about his posts. In the missive, the 30-year-old Internet Personality advised them to hit their head against a wall, but that they shouldn't break it [the wall].


"Sha don't have bp over my post cos I can see many of you want to knack ur head' on d wall

"Lol..

Feel free to knack ur head on d wall, but pls don’t spoil d wall"


In reaction to his post, our reporter gathered that a crowd of his followers hopped on the comments to share their thoughts. While one said 'it is their headache'; reminded him what day it is, here's what others are saying.


jazy_kim, 'Omooo I carry your matter for head. Dem wan kill me for Ghana'; harde.skortt, 'Rora ee omo to fine ju'; im_sadeeqq, 'My all time crush'; _vhee_Haa, 'Just now I just come back church abeg o'; chris_mayaaaa, 'Na u I dey pity mak u no later kill ur self', among others.


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments