Again, IG User Extols Forexlyfe CEO, Olanrewaju Hazeez [Fx.professor], Says You're Great In This Field

 


The famous Forex Educator had shared a screengrab of the conversation he had with a grateful student on his social media handle. The lady revealed that he is an 'invaluable resource' in the field [Foreign Exchange], Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Olanrewaju Hazeez, popularly known as Fx.professor, is improving the lives of many for the better through his company, Forexlyfe, which was launched in 2019. The Ibadan native who holds a degree in IT from the University of Greenwich, has helped a lot of youths become financially independent through his academy [Forexlyfe].


Taking to his Instagram story, Saturday, January 29, 2022, the FX Trader shared a screenshot of his conversation with an IG user who is very much grateful to him for his works - an excerpt.


"...But am motivated with what I see in your posts sir. I can say you are great in this field - you have touched so many lives out there sir. I really appreciate you sir".


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments