African Crypto Influencer: Anyone Who Joins The 'Inner Circle' Is Going To Thank Chief; Many Opportunities, IG User Extols Gaius' Mentorship Class

 


The popular African Entrepreneur had in a social media post revealed the amount of money he made this January, even as he advised folks looking to succeed to join his 'inner circle group' - a follower offered his testimonial, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


In a post shared on his verified Instagram handle a few days ago, ABiT Network CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, disclosed to his 289k followers the amount of money he made within 3 weeks this January. Stating that he 'left so much money on the table' last year, the Ikom native added that mentorship and continuous learning does help him succeed faster, just as he invited them to join his 'inner circle group'.


"ARE YOU PUSHING 🅿️’s?

Are you pushing yourself?

In a few days, and it’s February, the 2nd Month of 2022, after that month, we will have just 10 months to push more 🅿️s which means we will be done with 2022 in a few more days, less than 350 days.


"The year has started earnestly. In case you thought the days already spent off January was an experiment! Well, the reality is many entered this year with no straight cut plans, and others had some, but it may not be feasible or realistic. Whatever your situation is right now, there is still hope. 


"My story; In 2021, I entered the year with no straight plans, too; I lived all through the year with the mindset that I would take each day as it comes, so that year ended up being one of my most unproductive years financially as I left too much money on the table. Still, things changed in December when I left everything in Dubai and relocated to MIAMI in Search of Focus. 


"I needed clarity. To gain this clarity for the months ahead, I paid for mentorships. I started reading uplifting entrepreneurship books listening to podcasts of great authors, and by December, I was smashing figures many do in 12 months. This January alone, I have done some people's yearly goals, earning $100,000. I did this not by trading 247 but by Leveraging a great network of VIP VCS groups where I get to know about New Crypto projects before they launch and especially some special IDO and invest in them before they launch on Trading Exchanges, this is paying plus my social media businesses, all paying me in less than 20 days what some of you are maybe planing for 12 months.

The good news is this year; I want to carry anyone willing along, so I created my “Inner Circle group”, where I add those ready to work with me in growing their finances.


"This group is reserved for only VIPs, so it’s not free to limit the number of persons and help me share only Information that will make subscribers money. If you are reading this and want to be part of that inner circle, DM me “I am ready to pay”, and I will forward you details with what you will learn.

Join my inner circle and get the information you need to make 2022 Memorable. I am waiting for you in my DM!"


Taking to the comments, a slew of his followers shared their thoughts - a man simply identified as @simoneyofficial stated that whoever joins will be glad he/she did.


"Anyone who join the inner circle is going to thank Chief...Many opportunities".


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments