I Have No Regret For Whatever Decision I've Made, Says IYC's National Spokesman, Comr. Ebilade Ekerefe



The famous Socio-political Activist cum Youth Leader had shared a photo in which he could be seen on stage waving his hand, even as he stated that he couldn't care less about what people think of his decisions, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Comrade Ebilade Ekerefe, 34, a native of Aleibiri have not only been dubbed 'Voice of the voiceless', but also received a number of awards for his selfless service to humanity. The high-powered figure who assumed office as the National Spokesman, Ijaw Youth Council (IYC), Sunday, July 19, 2020, is very much admired by many across the Niger Delta region.


Taking to his Instagram handle a few days ago, the chocolate-skinned Youth Leader revealed that he has no regret over any of the decisions he has made as a person. Stating that they've changed his life for the better, the Activist noted that it's not in his DNA to fret over what people think of his decisions.


"I’ve no regret for what ever decision I’ve made. Whether it’s good in your eyes or not is immaterial. What is important is that the decisions I made has helped build my confidence and has guided my path to becoming the man I wasn’t ten years ago"

Comments