Highlight Of 2021: Crossdresser James Brown Shares Screengrab Of Sweet Words From Admirers

 


The controversial Nigerian Internet Personality had shared a stunning photo himself, even as he added a number of screenshots culled from famousblogng - that contain praises from fans, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.


A couple hours ago, famous Nigerian Content Creator, James Obialor popularly known as James Brown/Princess of Africa, took to his verified Instagram handle to share a post he dubbed 'Highlight of 2021', adding that he love his fans.


"What a beautiful 😻 HIGHLIGHT OF 2021 #swipeup I LOVE MY FANS 🥰

Kindly follow my backup page @wfjamesbrownstar"


Our reporter gathered that the post which contained a number of screengrabs watermarked 'famousblogng', contained lovely words from fans - including talented Film Director, Diji Aderogba.


@directordiji, 'bruh, I directed James Brown a few days ago - I told him what I wanted him to do & he nodded to confirm we good. Called action & next thing I heard "OMO TO DUN TO YI" - guys I promise you, that shit is the funniest thing ever. You need to be around him to know how funny he is'; @ardojoy, 'lmao as much as people hate him, the guy is good vibes nonetheless, and unknowingly funny too', among others.


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/


Comments