Each Time I Look At You, Menh, I Get Motivated To Be Successful, Oyinbo Fan Tells Crypto Influencer, Gaius
Quoting some lines off multi-award winning Nigerian Singer, Fireboy DML's 'Peru', the Binance-honoured Cryptocurrency Trader shared a number of stunning pictures of himself, thereby spurring fans to express admiration for him, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Yesterday, the CEO of ABiT Network, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, took to his verified Instagram handle to share a number of cute photos of himself in which he stood at the front of his car. Upon sharing the photographs to his 280k followers, he added an excerpt of Nigerian music star, Fireboy DML's hit song 'Peru'.
"Fireboy said “ he just flew in from Miami”
Well me I didn’t fly in “ I live in MIAMI
So I don't need to Peru or Para 😆!
#TATCOIN #BITCOIN #REALESTATE #INTERNET #MOGUL"
Each time I look at you...I get motivated, Fans Gushes
Scarcely had an hour elapsed after sharing the post, our reporter learnt that a white follower identified as @mesophete hopped on the comments to describe him as his 'dream booster'.
"Each time I look at you. Menh I get motivated to be successful"
Other of the Tatcoin founder admirers wouldn't keep mum, as they equally extolled him. From saying he 'looks fresh'; that they love his caption, here's what they are saying.
Godwin-of-Lagos, 'You're doing well daddy'; Sophie-tech, 'Soft boss. Oshe'; Victorrchanelz, 'Man wey sabi'; Sophia-1suany, 'It's everything for me'; Investor.kore, 'My mentor'; Trendy-saviola, 'That must be why you bring the heat every time', among others.
Comments
Post a Comment