Crypto Influencer, Gaius Reveals Mood For 2022 With Stunning Photos, Shares Success Story

 


The Binance-honoured Cryptocurrency Trader had shared a number of stunning photos of himself on social media, even as he spoke about his journey trading cryptocurrency, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.


Gaius Chibueze Ngene is considered the 1st African to trade in Bitcoin. The Ikom-born Businessman who happens to be the CEO of ABiT Network; founder of Konvest Music, has received several awards including one from the organizers of Africa Illustrious Awards (2021).


Taking to his verified Instagram handle yesterday, the 33-year-old Entrepreneur shared his journey trading cryptocurrency, even as he added a number of cute photos of himself. Reminiscing how fearful he was during the infant days of his business (when he had difficulty making profit), the Crypto Influencer stated that today he has well over 1.6million people using AbitPay.


" I AM READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL!

When I started this Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies thingy some years back, I was afraid I would lose my money.

I remember always calling my big brother and Mentor @nyceayuk every night to tell him how my balance is going down again.


"I wasn't too sure I was going to make this much money, but one thing I was sure of was that if it worked out, I would share my story to inspire other Risk takers.

This is my 7th year in this business.

I am now the most popular African in this business with a community of over 1.6 million Users using great platforms I built like @abitpay


"I am always grateful to the American guy on Facebook who had shared with me a Youtube video explaining Bitcoin. That singular decision to try it afraid changed my life, and today, I am the greatest ever to do this.


"2022 I am not joking around with small scary minds. I am going all-in on @tat_earn; the goal is to help 2 million persons make at least $10,000 a Month each trading crypto, especially members of my inner circle who I will be sharing new coins before they launch.

I will do through @digitalmoneyconference all around the United States, DUBAI, LONDON, AFRICA etc.


"Next year I will also start the construction of my $10M @rwandalakesideresort in RWANDA 🇷🇼.

I spent so much money acquiring this Resort land. In 2020 and this year, we got it ready for Construction.

Before I forget, Let me know if you would like to be part of my Inner circle, where I share insider information of good crypto projects to buy before they launch public.


"By the way @grooveupapp SEED SALE starts MONDAY and it's only open to those ready to invest from $10,000 up before it's listed on Exchanges Next Year.

Remember, seed sale is the lowest price you get any coin before it lists on an Exchange!

Send me a dm if you have $10,000 ready to invest in Crypto projects before launch.


"I made over USD 2 million as a seed round investor in @projectseedgame; now, they are listed on KUCOIN, GATE.IO and other Exchanges!

Only DM me if you are ready Cashwise!

Let me know in the comment section your plans for 2022 and how you think I can support you.

#TATCOIN #BITCOIN #REALESTATE #INTERNET #MOGUL"


In a bid to inspire his followers on the need to keep pressing on, the Bitcoin Chief took to the comments to declare that the third picture he shared paints the best description for his mood next year.


"My mood for 2022 is the last slide".


Comments