In a bid to express gratitude to the Aleibiri native for his unselfish love shown them over the years (and this yuletide season too), a crowd of his followers took to social media to write him lovely messages, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.
The man, Comrade Ebilade Ekerefe, 34, is a Nigerian Socio-political Activist cum Youth Advocate whose charisma has earned him the respect of many across the Niger Delta region. Barely 17 months after he assumed office as the National Spokesman Ijaw Youth Council (IYC), his commitment to duties has not only earned him the title 'Voice of the voiceless', but also clinch awards.
Our reporter learnt that yesterday a handful of his followers took to their various social media handles to appreciate him for sending them gifts to celebrate the Christmas - some spoke of how he has been a mentor to them - an excerpt.
"From the dept of my heart I overwhelmed appreciate you in the festive season that you acknowledged me by reaching out to me, I'm in deed grateful sir.
"Comr. Ebilade Ekerefe the talking drum of Ijaw Youth Nation, it's my prayers for you, may this season bless you amazing in all angles in the name of Tamarau" - Timipre Ndoni
"You are a Boss in all Ramifications, Working under your Tutelage has been Inspiring and Challenging as you have never Stopped Moving despite the Gains and Challenges. I Love you with everything within me and nothing can change that fact, waking up to see an Unsolicited Christmas alert from you is a Blessing, you are Indeed a Good Man.
"I am Proud to be associated with you, I am Proud of your achievements thus Far, I am Proud of your growth as you have grown to become an Institution not only in the Ijaw Nation but the Niger-Delta Region at Large. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to My Boss Man Ebilade Ekerefe National Spokesman of (IYC) Worldwide" -
Comrade Emmanuel Moses
"As we are few hours away to Xmas and the he New year I feel this festive season cannot pass without me appreciating the angels God used to give me support this year .
"Sir you showed me so much love , he passionately gave me so much support , Truly sir you are a good man , and I wand to let you know that I appreciate all you have done for me and donot take it for granted , and I wish you a happy Christmas and a Prosperous New year.
"To the Voice and image of Ijaw nation today
God bless you sir Ebilade Ekerefe" - Ellington Tam Miesine Bakumo
Comments
Post a Comment