Inspirational quotes provide one an opportunity to discover truths; unlearn fallacies, and expedite success. Life gets better when we make a point to learn - what can be more better than having a successful fellow share his secrets of success with you? I bet you'll be doing yourself a world of good to learn, Pokovirtuousblog's investigation has shown.
Henry Ikezi popularly known as Henry Ike is a Nigerian New York-based Artiste cum Serial Entrepreneur whose contribution to the development of real estate in New York city cannot be ignored in a hurry. The 41-year-old Igbo native is the founder of several businesses including 'YSM Entertainment' and YSM Apparels'.
In a bid to publish these quotes, Pokovirtuousblog scoured the internet space and compiled these transformational pieces of his. Each word of wisdom is capable of making just about anyone become the best version of himself; achieve his dreams faster, and become wealthy - read and win.
• "Too many great people are leaving us too soon"
• "When LGBTQ rights are compromised, all of our rights are compromised"
• "Giving is cool"
• "Equal rights for all is a win for all"
• "There are still many streets in the world where the ideas, skills, and voices of brilliant people remain repressed due to hatred and injustice"
• "Prioritize the issues that really matter and hold your elected officials accountable"
• "Tribalism leaves us hopelessly divided"
• "We are all going to end up in dirt one day. Until then, I will be turning this dirt into generational wealth & making dope music"
• "I wonder what life would have been like if I stayed focus on being a local queen rapper or got a 9-to-5 job"
• "I like to read about the journeys of successful people, most of whom I idolize"
• "Real estate is the fastest way to prosperity"
Comments
Post a Comment