What A Nice, Slow Love Song; It's Just Like Blues, Music Lover Praises Veezy Jay's 'Addicted'

 


Following the release of his highly anticipated single, 'Addicted' a few days ago, social media has been awash with posts expressing admiration for the musical piece - one user dubbed it 'nice slow song', Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Monday, November 22, 2021, talented Nigerian R&B Singer, Victor Justice professionally known as Veezy Jay dropped an Abiri-produced single entitled 'Addicted'. In the 3 minutes and 26 seconds long musical piece, the Global Entertainment Music Management (GEMM) Artiste talks about his obsession with a lady - so much so that he couldn't walk.


~ I tried to eat but I couldn’t eat

I tried to sleep but I couldn’t sleep

because am addicted, am addicted, am addicted, am addicted


I tried to read but I couldn’t read

I tried to walk but I was paralyzed

because am addicted, am addicted, am addicted, am addicted to you ~


As our reporter surfed the Nigerian social media space, we discovered a plethora of comments, revealing how much fans love the song - some have tagged it 'Splendid'; 'Nice, slow song'.


Christian Needam, 'Mad jam'; Ade Adex, 'Keep it up bro...May God bless your hustle and mine'; Givaboi Millionz, 'Splendid'; Abilo Emmanuel, '

I'm addicted 2x

I'm addicted 2x

What a nice slow love song, it's just like blues, keep it up bro', among others.

Comments