I'm A Limited Edition, Says Popular Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ronke Tiamiyu

 


The popular Actress who got trained at the prestigious Creative Bites, United Arab Emirates, had shared a number of stunning photos of herself, even as she stated how amazing a figure she is, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.


A couple days ago, Eleko Epe-born Model cum Fashion Designer, Rukayat Aderonke Tiamiyu alias Ronke Tiamiyu told her 121,000 followers on Instagram how great a woman she is, even as she dubbed herself a 'limited edition'.


"There may be badder females than me but this heart I got,this love I give,this loyalty I live by; it’s real and that’s why I’m a limited edition. 💙💙💙 #vof2021

Dress @emaginebybukola

Makeup @tolufelix_mua

Photo @wale_visuals"


Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that the 32-year-old Model cum Entrepreneur who has worked with several brands as an ambassador, is the CEO of Miss Charismatic Nigeria.

Comments