IG User Weeps For Popular Actress, Chika Lann, Says I Wish There Was Another You

 


As she is wont to do, the Nollywood Actress shared a post on her social media handle explaining how her 'Chi' loves to be treated by worshippers. As a crowd of her followers dropped their comments, one user expressed displeasure over her, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


If you've been following popular Nigerian TV Personality cum Actress, Chika Lann on social media it wouldn't come as news to you upon hearing that she is a die-hard traditional idol worshipper, what might be considered news is what an IG user told her yesterday.


Taking to her verified Instagram handle yesterday, the light-skinned Actress shared a post that throw light on how her Chi looks to be worshipped. In the post, the Model stated that her god loves to have devotees know that she (deity) is always behind them even as she stated what is expected of idolaters.


"she whispers

"please remember me...

i'm the spirit Being behind you

i'm your Chi.

don't forget my name.

don't forget to feed me

remember to leave a candle

carry on my flame..

remember me

remember me

i'm your Chi.

don't forget my name."


"#somethingabouther #chikalann 💦💎

EKE market day is tomorrow, remember to make your special ritual (prayer) #chikalanncircle #goodevening"


Shortly after sharing the post, our reporter gathered that a follower of hers identified as @luigi9000a took to the comments section to weep over 'The Million' producer, stating that he wished there was another Chika Lann.


"I wish there was another you"

Comments