I Chose God Over Men So He Paid Me Back By Making Me A Special Specie, Singer Jumabee Reveals

 


The 32-year-old Hip-hop Artiste who was appointed SSA on Entertainment to the Kogi State Government in January this year, revealed that God made him a 'special specie' because he chose him over mortal men, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


A couple hours ago, Nigerian Performing Artiste, Juwon Demas Olorunnipa alias Jumabee took to his verified Instagram handle to speak to his followers about what God has been doing in his life. In the post, the 'I Get God' crooner said by choosing the Infinite over men, He made him a great person.


"I chose God over men so he paid me back by making me a special specie 🙏🙏"


Pokovirtuousblog understands that Jumabee is a very much celebrated Singer of Kogi origin, and has several hit songs to his name including 'Mango'; 'Fakosi'; 'Kokoko'.

Comments