Talented R&B Singer, 10DA To Release New Single, 'Lyss' Tomorrow

 


The Bayelsa-based musical act who has been making good music for a number of years, in a statement made available to Pokovirtuousblog spoke of what inspired the forthcoming song [Lyss].


Joseph Success Remember better known as 10DA, a native of Bassambiri is a very much talented R&B Singer signed to Etelernse Records last year. The young creative has released a number of songs including 'Muv'; 'Guidance'; and 'Chameleon'.


In a statement made available to Pokovirtuousblog in the morning hours of today, the artiste talks about the themes that run through his upcoming musical piece, stressing that he's tired of telling lies.


"She saw my chats on my WhatsApp I was using to chat up my clients and her and my mum asked me lots of questions, and I was so terrified but even till now I'm still doing it and there are lots of things they dont still know about me -  and i wish I could tell them cause I don't want to keep telling lies and keep falling into trouble".

Comments