Reactions As Moyo Lawal Shares Hectic Work Schedule For Cosmetic Product, Fierceglow

 


The Lagos-born Entrepreneur had taken to social media to share a number of photos of herself in which she could be seen making her cosmetic cream, Fierceglow, thereby spurring a crowd of users to praise her, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.


In the morning hours of today, multi-award winning Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal took to her verified Instagram handle to share how she spent her yesterday working on the products of her budding cosmetic line, Fierceglow. In the post, the 'Husbands of Lagos' actress stated that it took her over 12 hours, stressing that this set would be great.


"Was on my feet from 7.30am till 7.30pm yesterday… I stopped to eat a snack of peanuts and a drink … took 2 peeing breaks … then sat to do the final mix till 9.10pm …


"If I start to share my hussle on this gram eeeh …. 🀣🀣…. … I DONT BUY to resell oh (only a couple of products) ….. ….. . .. ….. #Fierceglow products are HANDMADE oooh and it’s a lot of products , not sure πŸ€” I want a factory yet ( because the work is plenty ooh and commitment terrifies me πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆ) … …. but the orders keep coming and we keep making πŸ˜©πŸ’…. ……


"Let’s not even start to discuss filming hours 😷😷…. .. this two hussle in my life , takes my blood 😭every other hussle I do is just smart workπŸ‘


"God bless all of us because hussle eeeh … is not beans ..

My little hands (if you have met me , you will understand this 😭) are SWOLLEN and PEELING but I will continue today 😩😭😭😭… 😒😒

BUT ☺️

This new products eeeeh !! FIRE … TOTALLY WORTH the stress and pain … ….. …. am used to getting positive reviews but you see this new set … you people will eat me up … Took my time and a few extra courses πŸ‘cc @moyolawalplus


"Thank You so much my πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°#fierceglowers for continuously choosing to glow with us and for your referrals because left to my adverts that I hardly even have the strength or time to do eeeh 🀣 crickets πŸ™ˆ


You Are A Strong And Amazing Woman, Fans React 


Shortly after sharing the photos, a crowd of her followers hopped on the comments section to extol her. While one fan described her as an amazing woman; says she looks dirty but fine, here are some comments worth reading.


Emmyempire, 'You are a strong and amazing woman mammy. God bless your hustle'; Pcavallio, 'You are loved in South Africa'; Hypemangunu, 'U look dirty and fine omg'; Gladysderygh, 'The hustle be real'; Official_cute_hussey, 'God bless your handywork', among others.

Comments