'D1' & 'My Dear': Talented Singer, AFRO JC Releases Two Songs To Mark Birthday, Available For Download

 



It will be recalled that this media outlet announced Saturday, October 2 that talented Singer, AFRO JC will release two songs to mark his birthday - the musical pieces are available for download.


Amazingly talented Nigerian Singer, Ebiegberi Gabriel better known as AFRO JC has dropped two FG Keyman-produced songs: 'D1' & 'My Dear'. Recall that Saturday, October 2 the Brass native revealed in a Facebook post that fans would do well to anticipate the songs.


"LIBRA SZN Famz. Anticipate New AFRO JC MUSIC ON MY BIRTHDAY 12th of October ”


 D1


The song, 'D1' produced by Keyman is one musical piece folks looking to achieve dreams would do well to listen to - how these lines make it crystal clear.


~ Feel like am the one

I can't help but feel like am the one

You never see a gee like me

Clear visions, big dreams ~ 


My Dear


How do you feel about your beloved? Well, the talented Nigerian Singer shares his thoughts about his lover in this musical piece - I bet you'll love it.


~ One plus one is equals to two

Tonight will be me and you

The girl I wanna smash it...

Make you dey like rice and stew ~ 

GET THE SONGS HERE

Comments

Post a Comment