Bitcoin Chief, Gaius Celebrate Mum's Birthday, Says Made So Many Sacrifices For Me To Be Who I Am

 


The celebrated Entrepreneur took to social media to felicitate with his mum on the occasion of her birthday, stating that she's always been there for him as followers write her lovely messages, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.


Although information about the mother of popular Blockchain Entrepreneur, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, Caro Manyo is very sketchy on the internet space, our reporter observed that she's very much energetic and fair in complexion.


In a post on his 264k-follower Instagram handle as early as 12:00am (today), the Tatcoin founder wished his mother a happy birthday, revealing that she sacrificed a lot for him to attain his current status. He concluded the post by praying that she enjoy good health and long life.


"Happy birthday to my Mother, @caromanyo. One person who will always be there for me and has been there even before I was born. Made so many Sacrifices for me to be who I am. My Only Wish is long life and health, Mumsy. Everything you can think of, I will bring it home for you.

I love you Forever!"


Happy Birthday Mother, Fans Felicitate


Meanwhile a ton of his followers and admirers wouldn't keep mum as they took to the comments section to write her lovely birthday messages. While one prayed for God's blessings; that she age gracefully, here's what others are saying.


Omoyemwenekhator, 'Happy birthday ma, age gracefully in good health'; Ifeanacho_1, 'Age gracefully to her'; Ozy_christy, 'Happy birthday mummy God bless u. Wishing you many more fruitful years ahead'; Ijeoma_anyanechi, 'Happy birthday to your mum...afo muru eze', among others.

Comments