Streams Of Positive Expressions As Bitcoin Chief Gaius Says, 'I'm The Greatest'

 


The serial entrepreneur took to social media to unequivocally state that he is the greatest. In reaction, a ton of his followers also expressed confidence in themselves, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.


Thursday, Africa's 1st Bitcoin Investor, Gaius Chibueze Ngene took to his 257k-follower Instagram handle to announce that his self-talk has always been 'Am the greatest' (before it became a reality), even as he advised fans to do same.


"I said I was even before I became

“I am the Greatest”!

:

You are free to say the same to yourself 😆!

#TATCOIN #TXT #BITCOIN #REALESTATE #INTERNET #MOGUL"


Shortly after making the statement, our reporter gathered that a large portion of his fans hopped on the comments section to okay his statement. While one dubbed it the 'biggest motivation'; spoke well of themselves, here's what others are saying.


Beneche007, 'Five star general'; Beryl_ahbia, 'I am the greatest'; Oga_moh, 'Man wey sabi'; Invrenz, 'The general himself'; Daveempire, 'Biggest motivation'; Habatech, 'God bless you sir. You're the greatest'; Iam_linah10, 'You are forever a chief sir. God bless you sir', among others.

Comments