Singer Veezy Jay, Other Artiste Slams Bayelsan Music Industry, Says They Get Too Blind To See What You Carry Inside

 



The 'Go Slow' crooner had taken to social media to give credence to the statement of his colleague even as he shared a screengrab, noting that the Bayelsan music industry is very much blind to discern the potential in artistes, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.


In the night hours of yesterday, amazingly talented Nigerian Artiste, Victor Justice better known as Veezy Jay shared the screenshot of a WhatsApp conversation a promising Bayelsan Artiste and friend, Jimmy Gid had with him regarding the Bayelsan music industry, and how that it is very much averse to hold her own artistes in high esteem.


"Me wey now Delta boys wey dey call me for show on the 25 dey call me everyday dey beg me say make I no fail dey post me steady say super star dey come


"Boy wey go pay me sef still feed me still give me anything I ask for nae this small Bayelsa no value wetin them get


"U see why I no dey like involve for Bayelsa things"


Commenting on the screengrab, the Global Entertainment Music Management (GEMM) Artiste stated that although Gid won't take kindly to it, he'll still say it. In the post, he lashes out at the state's music industry, noting that not only do they treat artistes with disdain but also very much blind to see their potential.


"I know Jimmy Gid will be mad at me for posting this but.. to be honest Bayelsa Music industry is too downgrading. 

Most especially when they are familiar with you, they fail or get too blind to see what you actually carry inside.. same jimmy Gid wey other states dey beg to show for there shows nai him own home people dey downgrade . Even when he released his hit jam none of us believed it was a hit that's because we fail to see his potential. 


"If you check his streams na same Bayelsans get less streams..   my point is that.. let's say the truth and acknowledge it when we see one and stop using envy to spoil everything... Just believe say God wey dey do am for people go run am for u when e reach ur turn and start paying respect to who has earned it.

Goodnight".


Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that promising Artiste, Jimmy Gid became famous in the Niger Delta region when his single 'Colorado' released Thursday, April 1, 2021 ft. Lil-tush garnered over 1million streams three months after its release. 

Comments