Reactions Greet Bitcoin Chief, Gaius' Statement, I Always Try Not To Look Like My Networth

 


There has been a series of reactions on social media following the statement of Africa's 1st Bitcoin Investor, Gaius Chibueze Ngene. The post reveals that he makes a point not to look like his networth, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.


Saturday, ABiT Network CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene took to his 257k-follower Instagram handle to share some facts about himself. In the post, the Bitcoin Chief stated that not only does he strive not to look like his networth, but also lies about two things: location and networth.


"I always try not to look like my NetWorth For a Reason.

You can read Meaning both ways in your head!


"The Lies I can't stop telling is my Location and my Networth

Do have a Blessed Weekend!

#TATCOIN #TXT #BITCOIN #REALESTATE #INTERNET #MOGUL"


In reaction, our reporter gathered that a ton of his fans took to the comments section of his post wagging their tongues. While one described his habit as a wise one; called him mentor, here's what some fans are saying.


Abuja5starmassage, 'Deep wisdom'; Mizwanneka_fp, 'My mama's ever supportive bro'; Azeezat553, 'Yes my mentor'; Igwetoks, 'Extremely disciplined'; Fortune.de.great_, 'Only self-confidence you wear is enough worth'; Mrpofficial12, 'My motivation', among others.

Comments