Fast-rising Nigerian Afropop Singer, Lee Ice To Drop New Single, 'Everything' Tuesday 28th

 


The independent artiste who has been making good songs over the years, in a chat with our reporter reveals he'll be dropping a new song, 'Everything' (an appreciatory musical piece to honour God) next week, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Able Ayiba-Ifiye better known as Lee Ice is one talented singer of Bayelsan origin whose stellar music skills is yet to be fully explored for national entertainment and upliftment. The Twon-Brass native who has a number of songs to his name: 'African Child Swo'; and 'Jah Bless My Hustle' spoke with Pokovirtuousblog in the morning hours of today about his forthcoming single, 'Everything'.


In the chat, the 28-year-old Singer reveals that the Supertunz-produced musical piece which is slated for release Tuesday, September 28, 2021 is an appreciatory song that seeks to give honour to God for all he's been doing for him.


"God I gats to give him praise cuz he is my everything. To my father in Heaven I no dey forget for the talent. Na God cuz I gats to give him all the praise - he deserves it"

Comments