The 33-year-old father of two had shared photos of his second son in his school's premises, even as he informed followers about what he'd have the toddler do seventeen years from yesterday, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.
A few days ago, Africa's 1st Bitcoin Investor, Gaius Chibueze Ngene shared a video clip on his social media handle that sees his 2-year-old son, Ekuri Chimaroke Chibueze playing soccer at a football academy, @enhancetraining_performance - more posts shows the Ikom native is pretty much serious about building the kid's football skills.
Again, taking to his over 255k-follower Instagram handle Monday, the ABiT Network CEO revealed intention to have a lively Ekuri play in renowned football club, Manchester United F.C. seventeen years from now, even as he prays for wisdom to succeed in life.
"My son @ohamadike_ekuri first day at school.
Just yesterday, here I was in St Gregory RCM Primary school Agbokim Waterfalls Etung LGA of Cross River State, and today I have a second child that has started Nursery School.
I am very proud to know how my school life took off with the help of my Step Dad Late Ntufam Ekuri Njor of Blessed Memories.
He will always emphasise the importance of Secular Education to us, and he said Schooling is not just about what you are taught in class but the other things you learn interacting with peers.
"My childhood friend and classmate @praiseachima will confirm that I use to be one of the brightest Students in my Primary and secondary school.
Though I am not a fan of organised schooling, I prefer Education that makes Rich. I believe that secular education has a role to play, even if for nothing but the People you meet to build a life later.
It was in my Higher institution days that I met my now CTO & partner @breezywebstar, and today we are building a Multimillion dollar company, @abitnetwork, together.
I wish my son well in this phase of his life and pray that he learns everything needed to better his future life as he signs and plays football for Manchester United 17 years from today!"

Comments
Post a Comment