Being A Lady Pays All My Bills, James Brown Tells IG User Who Advises Him To Quit Cross-dressing

 


The famous Nigerian Cross-dresser had taken to his social media handle to share a photo of his real gender, adding that he loves his 'transformation power'. In reaction, a crowd of his followers expressed admiration for his masculinity, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.


In the afternoon hours of today, Nigerian Social Media Influencer cum Crossdresser, James Obialor better known as James Brown took to his 546k-follower Instagram handle to share a couple photo of himself - one as the male he is, the other as an effeminate, even as he admired his 'transformation power'.


"I love my transformation power I’m a the light 💡 of all

Photographer @favydidit"


Shortly after sharing the pictures, an IG user identified as @official_temibrand took to the comments section of his post to advise him not to revert to his former lifestyle [cross-dressing].


"Pls just be like this. You too fine abeg".


The 22-year-old light-skinned entertainer quickly replied the lady, stating that he doesn't want to be cute but broke, noting that crossdresing does pay his bills.


"I know I'm handsome but it doesn't pay the bills. Being a lady pays me all my bills. I don't want to be cute and broke".


Pokovirtuousblog gathered that other of his followers wouldn't keep mum on the issue, as they equally expressed satisfaction over his dressing like the man he is, advising him to quit being a cross-dresser.


Peace_iyks, 'So how cute you are as a boy awwww'; _b_l_a_z_e_, 'That's why I love you James, you sometimes let us see the real you. Cuteness overdose'; Mide_esther, 'This look suit you more'; Willi_44, 'You look good now, hope it will continue'; Chim_amakaatune, 'As u wear boy clothes now u no fine?', among others.

Comments