24 Quotes On Fashion & Lifestyle From South African Fashion Influencer, Kefilwe Mabote

 


The one secret to success is staying informed. To acquire the right information is to have the tool necessary to achieve dreams. What other way could be easier to make it happen other than reading inspirational quotes by successful figures? To pick a book of quotes is to choose success, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


Kefilwe Mabote, a native of Soweto, South Africa is one public figure in Africa whose contribution in the lifestyle and fashion industry has not only putted her country on the map, but also the continent at large. The 32-year-old alumnus of University of South Africa is the CEO of luxury brand, Feyth. 


The accomplished Fashion Blogger, Digital Media Influencer cum Image Consultant has a bestseller to her name: 'Influencer De Luxe'.


In an attempt to get you informed on how to make the most of fashion and lifestyle - also, to become a better you in all facets of your life, our reporter scoured the social media space and compiled these powerful quotes of hers. Read and watch your success blossom!


• "If I find someone who holds me the way I hold a cup of coffee, then I'll know I have found true love"


• "Many things in life can wait, but the sunset won't - watch it"


• "Invest in yourself. There is no quick fix. Take the time and you'll reap the rewards"


• "No storm stays in one place forever. There is calm after the storm. Believe in it"


• "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary"


• "There's nothing (and I repeat again) there's nothing a little bit of sea breeze cannot fix"


• "Sometimes, you have to fight the good fight and activate that inner beauty"


• "The best revenge is to show them that your life is getting better after they're gone"


• "When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day"


• "Routine fashion?! Count me out! Be that girl that learns to off-ramp once in a while...fashion risk is where I am at"


• "Whatever bad vibes you bring, please just don't bring them to my outfit"


• "Black: An oxygen of any fashion stable, including mine"


• "When winter comes to the war, always arrive prepared to conquer"


• "Watching all the chaos and mayhem on the other side in fashionable disbelief whilst I enjoy the benefits of the greener pastures I find myself in..."


• "I always say foresight is a learned trait"


• "Why do throwbacks when the current is this fresh?"


• "Just be darling, the world will adjust"


• "Equity is the new love language. After all, independence is my middle name"


• "Sometimes, I come to disturb the peace. To remind you that you must never be caught slacking. Even if it's a quick-and-out, make sure you are noticed"


• "A busy day for me but of course the standard is to always remain clean. We can never be caught deviating"


• "Balancing crowns is an aesthetics to behold"


• "Sometimes, a bit of skin is needed for date night don't you agree?"


• "All the disappointment, heartbreaks and hardships I've faced are moulding me into the woman I want to be, the woman I've always envied and wanted to become"


• "I came. I saw. I contoured to the God's"

Comments