Talented Singer, Veezy Jay Expresses Gratitude As EP 'Son Of Grace' Hits 20k On Stream



The fast-rising Nigerian Singer whose songs are trending on the airwaves (especially in Bayelsa State) stated that not only is he grateful but also feels fulfilled in view of how fans have been engaging with his latest musical project, 'Son Of Grace', Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Amazingly talented Bayelsa-based R&B Singer, Victor Justice better known as Veezy Jay took to his Facebook profile, Monday, to inform his teeming followers about the feat his latest extended play, 'Son of Grace' has achieved.


In the post, the 23-year-old Bayelsan native revealed that the musical project has been downloaded well over 20,000 times on music streaming platform, Audiomack, even as he congratulated himself.


"I've got legends on me. Good evening...SOG got over 20k streams on Audiomack. Congratulations to me".


Speaking with Pokovirtuousblog about how he feels having his EP attract such an huge stream in so short a time, the chocolate-skinned singer stated that he feels loved and very much grateful.


"To be honest with you I feel great. I feel blessed. I feel loved. I feel appreciated - knowing it's about something am good at - I feel good".


Pokovirtuousblog gathered that Jay's EP 'Son of Grace' was released Wednesday, July 14, 2021. The musical project which has 4 producers and 2 featured artistes, contains 6 tracks namely: 'Grace'; 'I Still Love You' ft. Cypress; 'Scam'; 'Energy'; 'Go Slow' ft. Lil-tush; and 'Only You'.

Comments