Singer Ruger Appreciates D' Prince, Jonzing World Records, Others, Says I'll Never Stop Expressing Gratitude

 


The 21-year-old Rapper who signed a residency endorsement deal with Eko Hotel, yesterday, expressed gratitude to everyone who has been instrumental towards his success, even as he advised them to stay 'rugged', Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


'Bounce' crooner, Michael Adebayo alias Ruger, 21, took to his 416k-follower Instagram handle in the morning hours of today to appreciate everyone who've been supporting his brand over the years, as he signs a residency endorsement deal with Eko Hotels, Tuesday. 


From showing gratitude to popular Singer, D'Prince; his record label, Jonzing World Records; his loyal fans, RU Nations, the Yoruba native reveals that he'll always be grateful to them. 


"I will never stop expressing gratitude coz God has been faithful. Thank you my ever amazing and powerful RU NATION, THANK YOU the great EL JEFE @dprincemavin, THANK YOU my lovely team @thejozingworld, and a big thank you to everyone supporting me in every possible way they can".


"I appreciate you all for helping me prove that it's a RU year. I can't wait to show you what's coming next from me. God bless you all. Stay rugged. I love you".


Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Michael Adebayo better known as Ruger was signed to Jonzing World Records January, 2021. The 21-year-old Lagos-based artiste has a lot of songs under his belt including 'One Shirt'; 'Monalisa'; and 'Yekpa' 

Comments