My Life Has Been A Blessing', Famous TV Presenter, Poshkid Writes As He Marks Birthday

 


The Lagos native who has seen it all in the media industry, at a young age, has in a series of posts on social media described himself as a 'blessing' even as fans felicitate with him on the occasion of his birthday, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


The man, Akinwale Poshkid Akinyoade, a graduate of English and Literary Studies, University of Lagos, is a Content Producer, Social Media Executive and TV Presenter at the Guardian Newspaper. The dude who was born August 12 some decades ago is in a celebratory mood as he marks his birthday today.


Taking to his Instagram handle a few hours ago, in a series of posts, the chocolate-skinned youth expressed gratitude for everything he's encountered in life; that he's very much thankful to be alive, describing himself as a 'blessing'.


"Happy birthday to me. Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension.


"My life has been a blessing. I'm grateful for everything I do have and the places I'm going and the things I've seen. I hope many more can come as I start another year in this chapter of life


"+ 1 I should have a lot to say but I really don't. Just happy to be alive and the opportunity to continue this journey".


Speaking with Pokovirtuousblog about what he looks to achieve as he adds one year to his age, the Media Personality gave a rather succint and uplifting response.


"Eternal peace and contentment".


Meanwhile our reporter gathered that a lot of his fans have since been writing him lovely birthday messages on social media. From praying that he remain blessed to calling him 'darling', here's what admirers are saying.


The_introvertdesigner, 'Happy birthday superstar'; Callmedrmo, 'Happy birthday darling'; Mc.oloro_, 'Happy birthday bro, your days are blessed'; Iamthatsammy, 'Happy birthday...this is your best chapter...keep soaring and breaking boundaries'; Anuofficial, 'Happy birthday. Have an amazing year' among others.

Comments