Music Audio: 'Fever' - Kenny J | Download

 


The 24-year-old Afrobeat Singer who has been making music since his teenage days, dropped a song [Fever] that captures the beauty of a lady he is deeply in love with, and how that he'll always stay faithful to her, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.


The song, 'Fever' by Kenneth Augustine Ayebagbalinyo better known as Kenny J, a Blackman PD-produced musical piece talks about his love for a particular gorgeous lady. In the 3 minutes and 18 seconds long musical piece, the Brass native likened her elegance to that of Diamond.


~ Shine bright like a diamond

You're the one that I want girl

I promise I will stay with you

Forever, forever, forever eh ye

I no go play with you

Oh my oh my babe ~


Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Kenneth Augustine Ayebagbalinyo alias Kenny J started making music since his teenage days. He has several songs under his belt: 'Adorah'; 'Candy' etc - 'Fever' is his second song for the year - he released 'Eske' ft AFRO JC in January.

DOWNLOAD 'FEVER' HERE

Comments