Music Audio: Cornelvii - 'Buddha' | Download | Lyrics

 


Although the 25-year-old Rapper has not released any song credited to him since he started making music, the skillfulness he displayed in his debut single, 'Buddha' has etched his name on the sands of time (in the Bayelsan music industry) as a good rapper, Pokovirtuousblog can prove.


The musical piece, 'Buddha' by Cornelvii, produced by Justin & Diamhorn, a rap song which talks about how to find inner peace and get better in a world replete with challenges, comes with a lot of valuable themes - how these lines capture it vividly!


~ I don't bother like I'm Buddha

(Like I'm Buddha) who

Came in the game like who that?

(Came in the game, came in the)

Like Martin Luther I'm a leader (leader) ~ 


Pokovirtuousblog gathered that 'Buddha' is the debut single of Cornelius Gilbert Bunalayefa alias Cornelvii. The Oporoma native has been honing his music skills since 2018.

DOWNLOAD 'BUDDHA' HERE

The Lyrics Of Cornelvii's 'Buddha'


(Intro:)


I think is food time

With the full housef

I'm holding my Bible

I'm about to record

Yo, shout out hellen kaka, for the food

And my brother for the bread

Yo, hmmnn


(Chorus:)

I don't burder like I'm buddha (like I'm buddha) who

Came in the game like who that? (Came in the game, came in the) 

Like Martin luther I'm a leader (leader) 

I move they follow, they call me the poppa, poppa


(Verse 1:)


All of your man then bitter..why?

Cus they see that I'm doing better... Ahn

You can call me seeker 

But I'm no seeker with no confessor 

Don't want no pressure no, no

Yo, I know Nimis I know zula

You don't know me you just want butter

Yo,like BY girls they all love pizza... Ya

But this one different, she want burger


Girly said she want flex

Please don't make me vex

Do I look like your brother? 

Can't you see I'm broke?... Uhnn, 

No, it ain't no penny in my pocket 

But hold up


(Chorus:)


I don't burder like I'm buddha

(like I'm buddha) who

Came in the game like who that? 

(Came in the game, came in the) 

Like Martin luther I'm a leader (leader) 

I move they follow, they call me the poppa, poppa


(VERSE 2:) 


Yo

I'm starting to see that this is stupid 

I didn't create me why will I worry about some problem? 

Some came here before me, they're dead and their buried, they're resting in graves

So why will I stress man, pick up my phone and i ring my babes

Eh gimme some space.... Ahaha

Last night me and my sisters we was talking about some drama

They were trying to advise me, I don't even know if they know about karma

Cus I don't know no stress, I pull up pure like I'm some virgin

Act like I don't care about this life, Nigerian pidgin

Meditating like Buddha 

Busy minding my business 

Some stupid people still stress

Man better mind invest 

Man don't never impress 

So I'm so so so so blessed 

Man you ain't no treat 

Cus I'm so so so still blessed 


(Outro:)


So why will I stress man, pick up my phone and I ring my babes

Some stupid people still stress

Comments