More Fans Hails Veezy Jay's 'Go Slow', Says 'The Vibe Na On Another Level'

 


The musical piece, 'Go Slow' by talented Singer, Veezy Jay, a track off his popular EP 'Son of Grace' not only has 100k set aside to honour best performing contestants in the ongoing #GoSlowChallenge, attracted massive streams, but also seen a lot of music lovers telling the world how much they love the song, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.


The song, 'Go Slow' by Veezy Jay featuring amazing Singer, Lil-tush is one great track in the former's debut album, 'Son of Grace' released Wednesday, July 14, 2021. The musical piece which was produced by Abiri captures his love for a lady whose physique propelled him to quit being a player.


~ Baby all my Life

I've been a player for so long

But you got me tamed walahi

I wan dey with you for life

Wanna spend my time with you


...When she goes down she burst up my speakers

Yansh long e reach puetorica

Fine girl you know that I need ya ~ 


Taking to his Facebook profile in the morning hours of today, the Global Entertainment Music Management artiste asked his followers to share their thoughts about the popular song [Go Slow].


"What's your say about this song (Go Slow) ft. Lil-tush".


In reaction to his post, a lot of his fans hopped on the comments section to express admiration for his singing prowess. From saying his page would soon get verified; that he's so good an artiste, here's what some fans told him.


Ahm Gameboy, 'On God'; Ku Ro, 'I love your new EP'; Ni Ki, 'I love it'; Egemze Muneneme, 'The vibes na on another level'; Nonso Blinkz Emmanuel, 'A different vibe entirely'; Princess Iyelabo, 'On a repeat it puts me in a whole different mode swrs' among others.

Comments