'I Love Doggy Style, But I Don't Like Seeing The Butthole', Man Tells Joro Olumofin, IG Users React

 


The 34-year-old Relationship Counselor had shared the message of a client who complained about seeing 'bum's hole' during sexual intercourse. In reaction, a lot of his followers have since taken to the comments section to offer a series of advice, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Monday, Adejoro Olubusayo Olumofin better known as Joro Olumofin took to his 915k-follower Instagram handle to share a message sent him by a male fan Wednesday, August 4, stating how seeing 'anal hole' during sex disgusts him.


In the post, the man started off by saying his is not a serious relationship issue, as it's a matter of not being comfortable seeing the 'butthole' of his sex partner when they're on bed. Although he said sometimes he blindfolds himself when having sex, he needs counsel from the Love Doctor.


"I love doggy style but I don't like seeing the anus hole. You get?


"Joro, morning bro. More shoes,

My issue is not a serious relationship matter as I am not in one relationship. I have dating 2 ladies at the same time...My issue is this, for 2 years ago now I don't like seeing bum hole during doggy. 


"So during doggy I use my finger thumb to cover it or I close my eyes. Closing my eyes doesn't work much. A lot of ladies don't like it when I put my finger to cover their bum hole".


In reaction, a fair chunk of the Ondo native's followers hopped on the comments section of his post to offer advice. While one advised him to use superglue; Says different people has different problems, here's what IG users are saying.


Iam_edith1, 'Oya try off light during d process or always dim ur room light'; Spanzyitunes, 'Maybe the two girls you're dating have small yansh'; Veektoria16, 'Come and date me I won't be offended'; Kingtylerww, 'Omo una still dey doggy for this economy'; Salt_ng, 'Is like pe something is wrong with dis one o' among others.

Comments