Fast-rising Nigerian Singer, AFRO JC To Release Cover For Ladipoe's 'Feeling' This Sunday

 


The Brass native who is very much admired by the majority of music lovers in the Bayelsan music industry, has revealed in a post that he'll be making a cover for Rapper Ladipoe's chart-topping hit  'Feeling', Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.


The popular song, 'Feeling' by Marvin Records Rapper, Ladipo Eso alias Ladipoe ft. Buju is one tune that just about anyone can resonate with. In the Andre Vibez-produced musical piece, the twosome sings about having a 'feeling' they wouldn't want anyone to ruin.


~ I like the way I’m feeling now

No come use your Reggae spoil my blues and rhythm now

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

I like the way I’m feeling now

Omo e get small thing weh dey stress me but right now I’m chilling now

Oh oh oh oh oh oh


Way Imma feelings see nothing can stress me

The way I run the game I’m feeling like referee

No like Moses parting the Red Sea

Like a Chauffeur me at the back of a Bentley

So I step out all white can’t stain

What you want Rozay Champagne

I got that big bag back pain

Taking the piss the only time I can’t aim ~ 


Taking to his Instagram handle Tuesday, budding Nigerian Afropop Singer, AFRO JC revealed plans to drop a Blackman PD-produced cover for the Lagos-based Rapper's trending musical piece come Sunday, August 22, 2021.


"We outside riding. Ladipoe's 'Feeling' cover out on the 22nd of August".


Speaking with Pokovirtuousblog about the upcoming cover, the 'Company' crooner says he feels like sharing his current state of mind with his fans, hence the recording.


"Like the title feeling I just had to pour my feelings on the track my current state of mind which is just at peace no stress just ease".

Comments