The song, 'Energy' is a track off talented R&B Singer, Veezy Jay's extended play 'Son of Grace', produced by Lucky G. In the post, the enthused fan slammed haters even as he advised musical lovers looking to treat themselves to a good song to stream the musical piece, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.
A fan identified on Facebook as Blessed Owotorufa Nazzy Joe, Friday, took to his profile to slam haters even as he praised the music skills of the Joinkarama native. In the post, the young man started off by saying, although people enjoy seeing others fail in life, he has chosen to stay a winner. He concluded by imploring music lovers to stream 'Energy'.
"I Never Blow, Dem Dey Hate On Me...
Some People Want Make I Fall
But I'm Allergic To the ground; So I Must Stay Up.
If You Appreciate Good Music, Go Stream Energy By Veezy Jay Sog From His Son Of Grace Ep 💚"
Pokovirtuousblog learnt that Victor Justice better known as Veezy Jay released the EP 'Son of Grace' Wednesday, July 14, 2021. The 6-track extended play was produced by 4 musical producers; and 2 featured artistes.

Comments
Post a Comment