Singer Kurokemme Lambast Friends Who Are Quick To Label One Wicked, Says God Punish You In Advance

 


It would seem talented Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste, Kurokemme is very much pissed off with friends who seems to be obsessed about their mate's financial status, and are quick to label them 'Wicked' when they are not benefiting from them, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.


In a post shared on his WhatsApp status in the afternoon hours of today, Dennis Kurokemme Amain better known as Double K or Kurokemme lashed out at buddies who are quick to tag their pal  wicked upon having no financial benefit from them. Speaking further, the 'Run Far Away (Covid-19)' crooner stated that he felt it's important they know this before it happens.


"If I don hold my side jaga and you no dey benefit from me so you con dey go about dey say I be wicked person, na God go punish you in advance. I just say make I tell you b4 the time reach".


Pokovirtuousblog learnt that Dennis Kurokemme Amain, 30, a native of Amassoma holds a bachelor's degree in English and Literary Studies. The father of one has several songs under his belt including 'Jembe'; and 'Your Mind Go Dey'.

Comments