'Love The Energy', More Fans Admire AFRO JC's Cover Of Omah Lay's 'Understand'

 


It is no news that Sire Records Artiste, Omah Lay is an amazingly talented singer, what might be considered news is how his colleagues adore him. One such fellow is fast-rising Nigerian Afropop Singer, AFRO JC. The latter did a cover of the former's latest single 'Understand' - fans have since been crazy about it; admiring his singing skills as well, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Thursday, July 8, 2021, multi-award winning Nigerian Singer, Stanley Omah Didia better known as Omah Lay released a single 'Understand'. The musical piece which was produced by Tempoe saw the 23-year-old Ikwerre native talk about giving his all to his lover - from his last card to his necklace pendant, it was as if she used voodoo on him - as he couldn't understand.


~ I thought we in this together?

Give you my necklace pendant

Show you my best friend you friend am

I give you my last card you spend am


Everything I do

I under under

I no fit under under under

Me I no fit under

Under under

I no fit understand ~ 


Yesterday, budding Nigerian artiste Ebiegberi Gabriel better known as AFRO JC dropped a cover of the singer's (Omay Lay) latest musical piece, 'Understand' exclusively on Audiomack. The cover which have since got many music lovers reacting, has once again shown the world how good a singer the Brass native is.


Godspower Gabriel, 'Nice one lil bro, your gbedu dey scatter my head'; E-mark Emmanuel Akpoyeibo, 'Spiritual...Dem no fit understand'; William Hurt McQueen, 'Blast'; Billi Blow, 'Love it'; Christian Agala, 'Love the energy'; Badboi Azee, 'Love the energy'; Mer It, 'Love it'; Adeboye Happiness, 'My celebrity paddy'; Augustine Rick Ice, 'Good move' among others.


Speaking with Pokovirtuousblog about what inspired him to make a cover of the song, the 'Positive Vibe' crooner stated that he literally fell in love with the song, and couldn't get enough listening to it.


"Really when I heard the song I loved everything from the beat to the vibe - everything about it".


Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Omah Lay's 'Understand' is not AFRO JC's first cover of songs by popular artistes - he has a lot of them under his belt including Ayra Starr's 'Away'; and Wizkid ft. Tem's 'Essence'.

Comments