Eid-al-Adha: Moyo Lawal Turns 'Firewood Stove' Into Photo Studio, Says 'Show Me Anything I Can't Make Sexy

 


As Muslim faithfuls commemorate Eid-al-Adha, curvaceous Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal has not only shared a photo of herself frying pots of meat, but also posed for the camera rather seductively. A lot of her fans have since been wagging their tongues, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.


Eid-al-Adha, an Islamic festival celebrated annually in commemoration of Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his son, Ishmael (before Allah miraculously provided ram) held Tuesday, July 20, 2021. The festival which saw Muslim believers slaughter animals in an act known as qurbani also saw multi-award winning Actress, Moyo Lawal perform hers.


In a bid to show her over 1.7million followers on Instagram how she's frying her pots of meat, the 'Edge of Paradise' actress squatted close to the firewood stove, posed rather seductively for the camera as she asked her teeming followers if they can also feel the heat.


"Can you feel the heat?

Show me anything in this world...I can't make look sexy...I will wait. Even worth makeup or dressed up. Besides...When my skin is popping with @moyolawalplus, I ain't gotten nothing to worry about


"#Moyobugatti

#Moyobaby

#Ml

#Naturalbaby

PS awon gas cooker police...we are cooking plenty things oooh...we have cookers there as well".


Celebrities React, Says 'Send Me My Meat Oo'


Monalisacode, 'Moyo...send me my meat oooo'; Inempeter, 'Moyo I dey beg you Sallah meat since ooo before you know you go say e don finish'; Eveesin, 'I can feel the heat o'; Uchennannanna, 'And you refused to invite boo. The other one you said it was not ram own ooo'; Maryremynjoku, 'Hian, be specific pls. Heat from the ram or where?'; Etek_notions, 'U didn't bring meat for daddy. I have disown u' among others.


Meanwhile other non-celebrity followers equally took to the comments section of her post to share their thoughts as well. From confirming they can feel the heat; asking to know why she didn't invite them, here's what some IG users are saying:


Victoriaeyibio, 'Moyo baby, yes I can feel the heat'; Shimgbam, 'You didn't invite me'; Jamal3_777, 'Moyo baby. Fry us dear we are your ram'; Theodora_etim, 'Moments like this, I wish I dey Lag'; Ilesami_princess, 'The way you pose close to the fire'; Iamjaysklido, 'Cuteness overload'; Themakingstv, 'Una well done oooo. Eku frying oooo' etc.

Comments