'I Don Face & I Don See Life' - Famous Nigerian Socialite, Gyt Reveals



For those of Gyt's fans who might have been thinking that their fave have always had it all rosy, you've been holding a wrong view all this while, checks by Pokovirtuousblog has shown. The father of one who disclosed how life dealt him a crushing blow, says he's very much confident he'll always come out victorious.


Thursday, the Social Media Influencer took to his WhatsApp status to advice his friends not to treat him with kid gloves whenever he is at fault. In the post, the Humanitarian added that if he's flat broke, fans would do well to insult him, decline his calls - as that would trigger him to work harder.


"If am broke, don't take my calls, insult me, and reject me. That will give me more reasons to work harder. Don't pamper me when am wrong".


As if he didn't make his point known, the Olugbobiri native in the morning hours of today took to his WhatsApp status once again to inform his followers about his resolution to become a success in life, adding that not only has he 'faced life', he has 'seen life' as well. He concluded by saying he would never give up in his quest to succeed more. 


"I don face and I don see life. And I must fight till the end as a champion. No give up".

Comments