Fast-rising Nigerian Singer, Wuka Down In 'Leg Pain', Expresses Deep Sorrow



Talented Nigerian Singer, Denyefa Victor Wuka better known as Wuka is very much ill, Pokovirtuousblog's investigation has revealed. The Southern Ijaw native who works as a Health Worker has been receiving treatment at the Federal Medical Centre, FMC in Yenagoa, the capital of Bayelsa State almost on the daily.


In a chat with our reporter last week, the 'Love In The Air' crooner stated that he's been having trouble sleeping and walking lately owing to a chronic pain he has in his legs. Lamenting on how it hurts him, the Singer reveals it's not the normal kind of pain one gets on the leg - it aches like he wants to die.


"I can't even walk bro...

I can't sleep. Bro this pain is not your typical leg pain oh".


Speaking on how he's been treating the illness, the 'Just the two of us' singer lamented over is not eating junk food or any consumable with high cholesterol - but that his legs still aches. He also added that he keeps to his regular exercise and BP meds so he doesn't get it, but it wouldn't heal, as he reveals it's somewhat hereditary.


"I don't eat junk or foods with cholesterol levels. I exercise and take the BP meds so I don't get it".


The singer who told our reporter that it's a long route to recovery, expressed optimism over defeating the illness. Speaking about a dream he had when he was a kid, the 'Suffer' singer leaves our reporter perplexed as the dream quite contradicts his belief in recovering from the illness.


"I had a dream.I saw myself leading people and being at the top of every single thing I put my mind to.

But it came with a price - I never saw a family of mine or kids.


"I also saw myself leaving Earth at a young age compared to my peers. It was so clear to me. I would be great man but at a cost".


Yesterday our reporter visited his WhatsApp status - his recent post shows it ain't getting any better, as not only was he at the hospital taking treatment owing to the ache in his legs, but was given a crutch too. In a series of posts, he humorously but tearfully stated that he currently has three legs.


"I have 3 legs now.

Update FMC".


The man, Wuka is of Bayelsan origin, but grew up in the northern part of Nigeria. The energetic youth who works as a Health Worker (HIV/AIDS Program Management) started making music a couple years ago. He has two albums under his belt: 'Music & I' and 'Soul Companion' - his next musical project is a 2-track EP entitled 'Midnight Music' featuring budding artiste, Quiries, slated for release Tuesday, June 10, 2021. 

Comments