Again, Diamhorn Bemoans Bayelsan Music Industry, Says, City Is Pitiable



It would be recalled that controversial Nigerian Rapper cum Music Executive, Diamhorn released a song last month featuring New York-based Rapper, Greezy. The musical piece which saw the talented artiste lament about his state's music industry, captures the struggles of artistes looking to shoot to stardom in the region - lines from the song:


"City is a pity.

I got niggas grinding I'm ride for'em

See my mum is getting old and that scares me

I got bitten by a snake it ain't funny..."


Taking to his Facebook profile yesterday, the young CEO reiterated his stand about the state's pitiable status music-wise, but concluded by assuring fans that he'll always be by their side in the struggle to win.


"City is a pity I'm ride for it.

I got niggas grinding I'ma ride for 'em..."


Speaking to our reporter on why he thinks his state's music industry is in a pitiable state, the Oporoma native stated that the majority of artistes are of the view that they'll always have difficulty achieving success in their music career in the state, adding that they forgot he'll always be by their side.


"Actually, it's the people's complaints about entertainment. It makes my heart bleed. They feel there is no hope here and no help is in sight - but am here".


In a bid to throw light about his relatively unknown plans to change the ugly narrative in the state's entertainment sector, the famous Rapper stated that he's working on 'creating' all they'll ever need to make the industry better - and offer hope to all acts.


"I'm making or creating everything I need to save the city: the workforce, equipments and all the money. I'm not looking for these things I need. I'm creating them, and that explains why it's taking time".


Pokovirtuousblog gathered that Diamhorn is the CEO of Etelernse Records, a record label located in his state [Bayelsa]. The organization has created opportunity for many artistes to hone their singing skills, several sources close to the Entrepreneur told our reporter. The creative also have several songs under his belt: 'Sexy Feet Girl'; 'Grind' among others.

Comments