'I F**k Creative Bitches' - Akwa Ibom Singer, Starboy Lil-zzy Boasts



If what he stated in his post a couple days ago is anything to go by, I would like to ask myself a question: 'Virtuous, would you raise your thumbs up for him?' Hmmm. Udosen Israel Innocent professionally known as Starboy Lil-zzy has shared a rather hilarious thought on social media that sure would get many tongues wagging.


Taking to his WhatsApp status, the Ikot Akpan native stated that he is the definition of creativity, adding that he only befriend creatives. Speaking further,  the 25-year-old RnB Singer noted that not only does creativity run through his veins, but that he sleeps with creative ladies as well - even as he makes it a point to connect with only creative men.


"I f**k creative bitches.

Creativity runs through my veins.

I walk with creative nikas boyyy...I am creativity".


Pokovirtuousblog learnt that the Bayelsa-based artiste whose aspiration is to become as successful as Wizkid and other heavyweight singers in the Nigerian music industry, has several songs under his belt: 'Watsup'; 'Street Story' among others.

Comments

Post a Comment