Controversial Nigerian Rapper, Diamhorn Apologizes To Ladies He Declined Having Sex With



Famous Bayelsan Rapper cum Music Producer, Diamhorn is one entertainer whose content can be predicted, and that accurately too - although just about any of his fans can tell the central theme of his posts, none can tell what the subject would be. In a bid to help his fans get an idea about his sexuality, the 'Sexy Feet Girl' crooner made yet another explosive statement.


Taking to his Facebook profile a couple days ago, the Oporoma native wrote a note of apology to all the ladies he declined having sex with on account of having no 'crib', as he pleaded with them not to get mad at him.


Speaking further, the 'Cum' rapper stated that he'll soon get a 'crib', and that they'll have each other - as he gave a shoutout to those he's banged in the open. The Music Producer concluded the piece by announcing that he'll be releasing a new single entitled 'Roofless' shortly.


"My sincere apologies to all The bitches I refuse to Fuck because I don't have a crib pls don't be angry with me. I'm about to buy a crib and trust me you will still have my dick and shout out to the ones I fuck without a roof.


"So I'll be making a song for all my bitches titled.: ROOFLESS.... yeah I'm a roofless Nigga Just follow the STORY".



Investigation by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Diamhorn, the CEO of Etelernse Records is regarded by many as a promoter of nudity and obscenity. Our reporter also learnt that the controversial rapper has several songs under his belt which are considered radio unfriendly: 'God Is A Shit'; 'Lock The Door' among others.

Comments