Bayelsans School Hacker Of Wallzee's FB Account, Says, 'Change The Name Before Deceiving Us Na'



Approximately 11 hours after celebrating the birthday of famous Bayelsan Model, Fred Freda on his Facebook profile yesterday, the Bayelsa's social media space woke up to see a message very much different from the one the Niger Deltan Music Star, Wallzee is known to post on his handle 'Wallzee Alertboy' in the morning hours of today.


Our reporter gathered that the hacker shared his testimony of how he saw an advert on Facebook about one Baba Abure who makes people rich. The imposter added that after doing what the man asked her to do, she became rich - as the fraudster called on virtual friends of the 'Pabo' crooner to do business with the sorcerer.


"My name is  Anita I,m  from Lagos state base in abuja, I never thought I will become rich in my life. But here. Right now am the one sharing testimony, BABA ABURE, I saw his advert on Facebook I call him, he told me what I will don't in 1days, I really did the way he said, he also ask me if I have a bank account that can carry big money then I said yes,after 1days  my mouth was open and I couldn't close.



"Today I have my own cars, I have my own house and filling station, I can travel to any country I want to, I wish to without any repercussions, my life change for good, contact BABA ABURE 07044943669 or inbox him on WhatsApp 07044943669 call him now and all your problems with be solved between 1days, he can solve all problems..."


Meanwhile Bayelsan entertainers and fans alike have since taken to the comments section of the hacker's post to throw shades at her low intelligence, as they educate her on how to go about such illegal activity.


Sarah James, 'Hmmmmmmm, I thought so too. Hmmmm no wonder. Fake hacker'; Har Monic Yabrifa, 'And your name na Wallzee Alertboy. Wat a name for a girl...boy dey ur name oh'; Pakis Pablo, 'Low budget Yahoo boy. Go and return this account. But wait o how you come take hack this account?'; Teeblinkz Official, 'Change d name na...Wallzee Alertboy na big name wey people know as man and an entertainer...Proudly Ijaw we no dey do fake hack...low yahoo make God punish you'.






Pokovirtuousblog gathered that fox8.com reports that over 533 million Facebook users were hacked and their private data released to a hacking forum - according to a news report published on its site one month ago. In a related development, Business Insider adds that the hack affects users from over 106 countries.

Comments