Venom Barz's Freestyle Of Rapper Blaqbonez's 'Lemon Pepper' Freestyle Cover | Audio | Lyrics

• Promising Bayelsa-based Rapper, Venom Barz records a freestyle of Blaqbonez's 'Lemon Pepper'.


• The Diamhorn-produced freestyle cover is just a click away from download.



Recall that Friday, March 26, popular Nigerian Rapper, Emeka Akumefule better known as Blaqbonez released a freestyle cover entitled 'Lemon Pepper' to tease his forthcoming album 'Sex Over Love' slated for release Friday, April 30, 2021. The song which many of the Mr. Boombastic fans find interesting, has spurred a fan and rapper in Bayelsa state to record a freestyle of it.


In a bid to get the freestyle which he finds especially interesting recorded, Venom Barz visited a recording studio to have it produced - Diamhorn the ultimate producer did what he knows how to do best on it. The freestyle is one musical piece you'll love to listen to given that Barz knows his onion pretty much.


Pokovirtuousblog gathered that Daniel Ebi Wilson better known as Venom Barz is not a newcomer in the rap industry. The Sagbama native has been doing music over a decade, and has several songs under his belt: 'Killing Them' in 2011; 'Beast Mode' 2020; 'These Days' Tems Cover in 2020 among others.

Download 'Lemon Pepper' Freestyle Here 

Here's the lyrics:

VENOMBARZ

Lemon pepper Freestyle 


Have been trying hard to make a difference*

Trying to drop the type of projects you can use 4 reference*

Trying to be the kinda rapper u gone use 4 preference*

In other words am just trying to make you known my essence *

Not a player but am certainly d type to keep*

Ci  on d low cuz in my hood everything on ship*

Gat to hold my peace but it’s way too much to keep*

So Every night I pray to d lord, my soul to keep*

Marijuana meditating gat me thinking deep*

Sow so many dope bars men I deserve to reap*

But schl gat me so depressed like I deserve to whip*

Tired of legediz benze men I deserve a whip*



Not a coward I Neva run I face my fears*

These days it’s kind of hard to step out with my peers*

25 n paps telling me to cut d beards*

Know d approach gone change when I cut d cheques* 



Lately have been trying hard to live*

When u dont really have but they expect you to give*

When ur mood fucced up but they expect u to read*

Gat No appetite but they expect you to eat *

Shit. !!!!!!

so much pressure on d male figure *

That’s why I be out here trying to get to 8 figures*

Gat to do what I have to by the fucking hour*

Cuz ppl barely 4get n fucc up no dey sour *



VERSE 2

Lately Have been trying really hard to keep up*

Project supervisor on my neck and I can even meet you*

Re seats gat me humble like I gat to sit up*

Is Me n Zamani everything night u n know that we up*

still keeping up with schl I mean I gat to read up*

That’s for the ladies asking why we haven’t get to meet up *

Am sorry to does friends that we had to split up*

Can never 4get the times when we use to slif up *

All This young man really Wonnor do is rap*

They say education is d key but it feels like a trap*

But Ama make it out cuz am already in the trap *

Sleep d cousin of death, so I don’t need a nap *

Barley talking to dis hoes cuz I don’t blive em*

Am just trying to set goals n get to achieve dem *

Through d highs n d lows men I gat to keep  dem *

Have to stop jorting down in church cuz I neva get to read em*


Dark days but Gat my mind on d brighter side*

Know ur team dope but am in d tighter side*

Its pretty ladies with the flesh, everytime we feast *

Known in my city but am trying to take this overaeas*

That’s cuz the boi hot 100degres *

I just want to rest in money before i

Rest In Peace 

I don't know what else to say if this ant a dope piece *

It’s your truly venombarz, peace 

Comments