Kooffereh Udok: The Man Drfish Can Proudly Call Father

• Award-winning Radio Presenter and Comedian, Drfish talks about father figure.


• Revealed this in an exclusive interview with Pokovirtuousblog.

Kooffereh Udok


I bet there's a lot you have to know about this amazing Media Personality called Drfish. Although we talked about his life's story last year, the need for you to know the 'who is who' in his rise to fame cannot be overemphasized - I trust you know that talent isn't enough, right? So, the question is, if talent isn't enough, what do we need to add to make it sufficient? I can hear the voice of Drfish saying 'father image'.


It's important you know that, should you open the book of Drfish's career journey, the first page you'll see is about Kooffereh Udok. The name has not only been an asset to him, but the reason you have the hilarious Drfish alias the Npompom Baby Master you've come to love today. To remove the revered figure from his life, is to wipe off his career in comedy.


The man, Kooffereh Udok has a rather amazing skill for discerning talents and offering them the assistance necessary to shoot to stardom. The multi-award winning Movie Director, Script Writer and Actor who grew up in the city of Port-Harcourt, enrolled in the University of Port Harcourt where he bagged a degree in Economics so he could contribute towards the development of society. The father of several children who happens to be in his mid 50's is the 1st child of his parents - having several siblings.


Speaking on how the man he holds in high esteem discovered his untapped talent and helped him excel in his career, Drfish states, 'He found me in the church. He has been watching me for sometime. The day he found me, I was busy struggling with a play I wrote when he came and said he would like to be my director' - excited over the assistance, the hilarious Radio Presenter told our reporter, 'I was so happy, hence I agreed quickly' - and they would go on to work on several projects.

Drfish


As to what qualities he finds most attractive in Udok, Drfish reveals, 'He is a great person - simple and direct. The best adviser I have ever met - he is truly a leader with qualities. But what I fancy about him is that as a leader he knows what he wants at all time - he is very focused'.

Comments