Fan Lauds Bobrisky Over Advice On Dating Men

 • Famous Nigerian Drag-queen, Bobrisky teaches female fans how to connect with men in relationship.


• A female fan praised him over effective  advice.



Controversial Nigerian Celebrity, Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju better known as Bobrisky has been teaching his female followers how to connect with men to their advantage lately. Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that the Cosmetic Entrepreneur has been uploading series of videos on his Instagram handle on the daily, teaching them how to date men for financial gains.


Taking to his Instagram handle yesterday, the effeminate shared a screenshot of a statement from his student - expressing gratitude to the former over his lessons on relationship. In the post, the fan stated that she applied his advice a couple days ago, and that it proved effective, adding that she wouldn't give him her contact when he asked - except he credits her account. She concluded the piece by saying it has helped her receive credit alert several times.


Here's her note of appreciation; 'I took to your advice yesterday when somebody wanted to collect my number, I typed my  account number first, & I waited till I got the credit alert b4 I gave him my contact...that your advice has really worked for me 3 times'.



Comments